At the core of CDP reporting is your GHG inventory across Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions. Many organizations struggle to coordinate utility data and information from your supply chain, verify its accuracy, collate it with your own data, and manage it in one place.
For your GHG inventory, ADEC Innovations uses a structured calculation process that complies with World Resources Institute/World Business Council on Sustainable Development (WRI/WBCSD) standards for calculation methodologies for GHG emissions. Utilizing our own calculation tools for energy, fuel, mobile sources and HFC data, ADEC associates emissions factors with all emission sources based on current methods and geographies.
ADEC works with you to implement transparent, measurable improvements in climate change mitigation, resource efficiency, productivity and risk management. We offer technology and process management services to help you gather and calculate your GHG and water emissions efficiently and effectively.
- ADEC Greenhouse Gas Management Solution, to capture, analyze, report, translate and share data to drive ESG performance.
- Supplier Communications: outsource the process of contacting your suppliers, using a combination of methods.
- Supplier Collaboration, to work closely with your Tier 1 suppliers in delivering scalable collaboration programs across your entire industry web or value chain.
Many companies are starting to identify sources of water data and risks. As CDP’s newest questionnaire, companies turn to ADEC for guidance on water disclosure. We help you determine the best approach and recommend appropriate services:
- Complete the data analysis necessary
- Develop multi-year targets
- Assist with questionnaire completion
CDP Accreditation means both CDP and our clients endorse our services. After scoring 20,000+ CDP responses since 2011, ADEC is an expert in the CDP scoring methodology* and building streamlined corporate sustainability systems using our state-of-the-art software and data collection services.
If you are interested in ADEC's assessment and inventory services, or to find out about pricing options, use the button on the left, and we will follow up shortly.
*In accordance with CDP’s conflict of interest policy, ADEC does not provide official scoring services for any of our CDP consulting clients.