Customer Success Associate/Manager
FirstCarbon Solutions (FCS), an ADEC Innovation, is a leading provider of innovative solutions for the Global sustainability industry. Focused on improving the world we live in by advancing sustainable practices globally, our goal is to improve the lives of all people we work with, whether they are clients, partners or colleagues.
We are looking for a collaborative, sharp, detail- and process-oriented Customer Success Associate/Manager that will be a key member of the team responsible for the day-to-day management of our customer relationships and for ensuring that project deliverables, milestones and issues are fully understood and delivered to meet our client expectations, on time and within budget for early-stage software-as-a-service products.
Given the ambiguity often associated with newly launched software, the Associate/Manager will need to be adept at balancing customer needs and requirements against a shifting, and sometimes hard to predict, product roadmap. Joining a small, but highly collaborative team, this position will, at times, also need to ‘dig in’ and help configure the software through the user interface or through back end delivery tools to meet the clients’ needs.
- Develop, manage and track project plans, including detailed and accurate estimates, scope documents (SOW), requirements, risk assessments, specifications, schedules, and budgets.
- Identify resource requirements/needs, resource assignments, coordination of resources and resource dependencies and constraints.
- Monitor and track Key Account/project dependencies.
- Document and manage schedule and budget implications for requested project changes (change control and scope creep).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and to manage their expectations regarding functionality and deliverables.
- Identify and document risks and risk mitigation.
- Communicate project status and risks both internally and externally to the client.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a proven Project or Account Manager for software as a service products
- Excellent project management skills, (best practices, methodologies, project lifecycle, etc.)
- Team player - strong initiative, independent thinker, driven to succeed, high energy with a commitment to work and follow through
- Excellent listening skills and ability to help work through client expectations when product schedules may slip.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication, and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills - Ability to identify, resolve and follow-up on issues
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in a highly dynamic work environment
- Experience working with newly launched software products with flexible and at times uncertain product roadmaps.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to produce presentations, reports and information for management
ADEC offers a competitive benefit package with opportunities for personal and professional development. If you want to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where you can provide meaningful contributions while being challenged to grow on the job, then you are encouraged to apply!