Proposal Coordinator (Jr. to Mid-Level)
FirstCarbon Solutions (FCS), an ADEC Innovation, is focused on improving the world we live in by advancing sustainable practices globally. It's our goal to improve the lives of all people we work with, whether they are clients, partners or colleagues. By joining FCS, you will work with highly skilled, technical teams that are dedicated to doing what it takes to meet our clients' needs. FCS is focused on advancing the skills and experiences of our staff and has opportunities that expand the globe.
We are looking for sharp, innovative professionals that are excited to come to work and share their ideas. At the direction of the Proposal Director and Proposal Manager, the Proposal Coordinator is responsible for developing proposals and Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Requests for information (RFIs), and other types of solicitations from clients. The Coordinator will provide content sourcing and development, compilation, editing and submission, assist in maintaining the proposals database, and work across teams as well as all areas of activities relating to the development and delivery of proposal / qualification documents.
Responsible for working collaboratively with other team members, partners and subject matter experts, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic and detail- and process-oriented.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Writing, editing, proof-reading, ensuring compliance, resolving issues, coordinating among key stakeholders, and analyzing solicitations.
- Updating and maintaining proposal content, including materials such as key project descriptions, employee resumes, reference letters, thank you letters, compliance forms.
- Providing written summary outlines of proposal requirements, assigning staff, ensuring follow-up.
- Maintaining assigned proposal resources and schedules for all proposals.
- May author appropriate proposal sections and provide direction on graphic concepts.
- Supporting the decision-making process with the team to determine whether to pursue (or not) a specific opportunity.
- Developing and distributing appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, style guides, outlines, schedules, writing guidance, and kick-off presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years of relevant experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in the environmental/sustainability field is preferred.
- A highly motivated self-starter that is an excellent team player with exceptional communication, technical writing, and editing skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines efficiently.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, and sets goals and objectives
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule.
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat applications. Deltek Vision experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in tracking tasks.